email@example.com (? is v)
NOTE: Send me an email if you want a PDF version of resume with personal information included.
OBJECTIVE: My goal is to work on a challenging software development job
where I can utilize my analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as
contribute with my creative ideas.
1997–2002 Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade
Dipl.-Ing. (equivalent to MS degree)
2005+ Inverudio Inc., Chicago, IL
Founder, software developer, SEO consultant
● Google ranking algorithms weight factors tests
● search engine optimization on over thirty websites
● vertical recipe search engine (jambalaya.rs)
● graph structure discussion forum (explore-ideas.com)
● various web applications (aggregators, social bookmarking site, etc.)
2003–2006 Chicago Center for Creative Development – Non-Profit Research
Computer programmer, research associate
● interdisciplinary research team member
● data analysis programs (Mathematica, Java, Python)
● BDA (Bios Data Analyzer) - member of development team (VB.NET)
● designed and developed Bios Analyzer (wxPython)
Systems MS Windows, GNU Linux
Languages Mathematica (2 yrs.), Java (1 yr.), Python (2 yrs.), PHP (4 yrs.)
Databases MS Access, MySQL (4 yrs.)
IDEs Visual Studio, Eclipse (2 yrs.), NetBeans
LANGUAGES: Serbian (native), English (fluent), French (beginner)
HOBBIES: Cycling, waterpolo, dancing, reading
PUBLICATIONS are listed below
Sabelli H., Messer J., Kovacevic L., and Walthall K. The biotic pattern of heartbeat intervals. International Journal of Cardiology (Nov. 2009)
- Sabelli H. and Kovacevic L. Biotic Complexity of Population Dynamics. Complexity (2007) 13/4: 47-55.
- Thomas G., Sabelli H., Kauffman L. and Kovacevic L. Biotic patterns in the Schrödinger’s equation and the early universe. InterJournal Complex Systems (2006) 1787.
- Sabelli H. and Kovacevic L. Quantum bios and biotic complexity in the distribution of galaxies. Complexity (2006) 11/4: 14-25.
- Sabelli H., Sugerman A., Kovacevic L., Kauffman L., Carlson-Sabelli L., Patel M. and Konecki J. Bios Data Analyzer. Nonlinear Dynamics Psychology Life Sciences (2005) Oct;9(4):505-38. PMID: 16194304.
- Sabelli H., Sugerman A., Kauffman L., Kovacevic L., Carlson-Sabelli L., Patel M., Messer J., Konecki J., Walthall K., and Kane K. Biotic Patterns in Biological, Economic and Physical Processes. Journal of Applied System Studies (2004) 5.
- Sabelli H., Patel M., Sugerman A., Kovacevic L., and Kauffman L. Process Entropy, a Multidimensional Measure of Diversity and Symmetry. Journal of Applied System Studies (2004) 5.
Sabelli H., Thomas J., Kovacevic L., Lawandow A., and Horan D. Biotic Dynamics of Galactic Distribution, Gravitational Waves, and Quantum Processes. A Causal Theory of Cosmological Evolution, In Wachter A.D., Propst R.J. (Eds.) Black Holes and Galaxy Formation. Nova Science Publishers (in press)
- Sabelli H. and Kovacevic L. The Biotic Expansion of the Universe. In Bios: A study of Creation. Hackensack, N.J., World Scientific (2005) 271-303. ISBN=981-256-103-X
Sabelli H. and Kovacevic L. "Biotic Population Dynamics and the Theory of Evolution." Proceedings of the International Conference on Complex Systems. InterJournal 2007.
- Sabelli H. and Kovacevic L. "Quantum bios and biotic complexity in the distribution of galaxies." Paper presented at the conference: Understanding Complex Systems, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, May, 2005.
- Sabelli H. and Kovacevic L. "Biotic expansion of the Universe." International Conference on Advances in Internet, Processing, Systems, and Interdisciplinary Research, St. Stefan, 2003.